NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE MATERNE CANADA GOGO SQUEEZ® PAW PATROL: THE MIGHTY MOVIE CONTEST (THE “Contest”) WILL BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “Contest Rules”).
To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must:
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 22, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 23, 2023 (the “Contest Period“) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further Entries (as defined below) shall be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER
ENTRIES: In order to be awarded a Contest entry, the entrant must:
There are a total of eleven (11) prizes available to be won: One (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) Secondary Prizes.
5. WINNER SELECTIONS.
The (1) potential Grand Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winners”) shall be selected as follows:
There will be one (1) Grand Prize draw:
The ten (10) potential Secondary Prize winners (the “Secondary Prize Winners”) shall be selected as follows:
There will be one (1) Secondary Prize draw:
The Run of Engagement passes are available for redemption online at https://www.cineplex.com. Each promo code will redeem four tickets only. Offer valid for all performances of PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie only, including but not limited to 3D, UltraAVX®, D-BOX, Prime Seats and VIP admission (legal drinking age only), up to $61.04. Any cost beyond $61.04 is the purchaser’s responsibility. If the cost of the ticket is less than $61.04, the balance will not be carried over to another transaction. SCENE® points are not issued on free admission tickets. Tickets for particular theatres/movies are subject to availability. Offer expires January 1, 2024 and may be revoked, terminated, cancelled, or modified at any time without notice. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon or discount, and is not valid on past purchases, transferable to any other film, redeemable for cash or credit, or valid for resale. Limit of one per transaction. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. NO SUBSTITUTIONS
The odds of being selected as a Grand Prize or Secondary Prize Winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor throughout the Contest Period.
Before being declared the Grand Prize Winner, the selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with the Contest Rules and sign and return the Release (described below).
Winners of the secondary prizes must fill in a contest release form by completing all compulsory fields. All Run of Engagement movie passes will be sent in the form of a promo code that can be redeemed online at https://www.cineplex.com.
SELECTED ENTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PHONE AND/OR EMAIL NO LATER THAN ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DRAW AND MUST RESPOND WITHIN THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS OF NOTIFICATION. If a selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsor’s sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a selected entrant’s response.
6. RELEASE. The selected entrants will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms his/her: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies, and/or licensees, and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, administrators, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any element of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsor of the right, in the Sponsor’s discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof. The executed Release must be returned within three (3) business days of notification, or the selected entrant will be disqualified, and another entrant will be selected.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, the entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any element of the Prize (if won), participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity (if won). The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for anycomputer, online, software, telephone, mobile device, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, mobile device, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, any network, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, and/or the Contest Website.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website and made available throughout the Contest Period. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contestand/or the Contest Website; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELYDAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
12. TERMINATION. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion (subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec) to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. For Quebec Residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
14. DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the English version of these Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, or the French version of these Contest Rules, the terms and conditions of the English version of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. SOCIAL MEDIA. This Contest is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any social media platforms on which the Contest may have been promoted and/or publicized.
16. Sponsor and Administrator. Materne Canada. 2000 Argentia Road Plaza 1, Suite 400 Mississauga ON L5N 1P7
17. Winner List. For the winner’s name (available after September 25, 2023), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope to: GoGo squeeZ PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie Contest, 2000 Argentia Road Plaza 1, Suite 400 Mississauga ON L5N 1P7.